Home for the Holidays
Join Mary Bridges for an exploration of the physiology of restorative yoga postures (asanas), traditional breathing techniques (pranayama), and meditation.
Gain a clear understanding of the basic science of Restorative Yoga as well as the general application of and alignment within restorative poses. You will leave equipped with tools for creating your own personal home practice. Topics covered include:
- Basic science of Restorative yoga
- How to use Restorative postures in your practice
- The benefits of Restorative Yoga
- Use of basic props
- The breath and relaxation tools
- Building a restorative practice and attuning the body, breath, and mind
The workshop setting is a great way for anyone to gain knowledge of restorative yoga and apply that knowledge to their personal practice. Learn about to restore at home during this unique workshop. Keep in mind that space and props are limited, so reserve time for yourself to experience the bliss that is restorative yoga.
COST: MEMBERS $50 | NON-MEMBERS $60
PROPS AND SPACE ARE LIMITED, PLEASE REGISTER EARLY, ONLY 15 SLOTS AVAILABLE.