Join Yoga Vie, and yoga teacher Johannah Miller, for a donation based yoga class to raise funds to support the Lompoc Theatre Project!
The mission of the Lompoc Theatre Project is to restore, reopen, and operate the historic Lompoc Theatre as a venue for arts, entertainment, culture and education for the community and its visitors. In their vision statement, the benefits of reopening the theatre are clear:
- Enhance Old Town Lompoc as a cultural center, generating economic benefits for the community.
- Act as a multi-use venue for performers and patrons in the community.
- Foster an environment that entertains, educates, and inspires.
- Encourage the development and collaboration of community arts and educational organizations.
- Serve persons of all ages, cultures, and economic backgrounds to explore their creative and artistic possibilities.
- Preserve our heritage and honor our history.
The Lompoc Theatre Project's Lompoc Chalks Festival is coming up October 12-14th, 2018 and Yoga Vie will be there to support them! So let's kick off their fundraising efforts with an amazing yoga class, and celebrate our great community!
ALL FUNDS DONATED TO THE LOMPOC THEATRE PROJECT. PAY WHAT YOU CAN.